|"This affectionate bee was raised by cats. It becomes a better worker as it warms up to you."|
This bee has a unique perk: its abilities increase permanently with the collection of Tabby Love tokens. At 1,000 stacks, this bee has the best collection and conversion rates in the game. The maximum stats are:
- Collects 110 Pollen in 4 seconds.
- Makes 880 Honey in 4 seconds.
- Collects 176 pollen from 3 lines of 4 flowers with Scratch (2,112 pollen).
- Collects 10 Pollen in 4 seconds
- Makes 80 Honey in 4 seconds
- +50% Energy, +20% Movespeed, +2 Attack, up to +800 Conversion Amount, up to +100 Gather Amount.
- 🌟 Gifted Hive Bonus: +50% Critical Power
- [Tabby Love] Permanently grants Tabby Bee +1% Gather Amount, Conversion Amount, and pollen from Scratch. Stacks up to 1,000.
- [Scratch] Collects 16 pollen from 3 lines of 4 flowers. Pollen is increased by up to 1000% by Tabby Love.
The Tabby Bee has a base pollen collection of 110 in 4 seconds.
That's equivalent to 27.5 per second.
(220 in 4 seconds with x2 Bee Pollen gamepass)
|Flower Size||Bee Pollen||with Critical Hit|
|without Melody||with Melody|
The Tabby Bee can make 880 in 4 seconds!
That's equivalent to 220 per second.
(880 in 2 second/s with x2 Honeymaking Speed)
|Honey Collection with|
|Honey Collection with|
|Clothing Category||Name||Produced Honey|
|Guards||Elite Blue Guard||10%||11||880|
|Mondo Belt Bag||100%||0||1760|
- When Tabby Bee was initially added, the maximum Tabby Love stack was mistakenly set to 500. This was fixed in a later update.
- There used to be an Easter Egg behind the hives, which was a block with a distorted photo of Tabby Bee on it. It was removed around June 2, 2018. This was possibly a hint for one of the codes, more specifically, "Meow".
- Because of a timer glitch that didn't allow players to buy it, Tabby Bee returned on sale between June 2nd and June 6th, 2018.
- Tabby Bee is the third event bee to be added to the game. The first and second event bees, respectively, are Bear Bee and Photon Bee.
- Tabby Love stack will not be removed if you evict or transform Tabby Bee.
- When you reach 1000 Tabby Love, Tabby Bee will still produce Tabby Love ability but it will not stack.
- The original price of Tabby Bee was 250 tickets.
- On Tabby Bees bought before June 6, there is a flag with 1st on it.
- Scratch and Tabby Love are the only ability tokens in the game that do not slowly fade away.
- Tabby Bee might be a reference to Onett's real life cat. This is hinted in one of Onett's dialogues in his star journey quests.
- Tabby Bee, along with Basic Bee and Rascal Bee are Onett's favorite bees.
- Tabby Bee is mentioned in Panda Bear's dialogue during his Ultimate Ant Annihilation 1 quest
- The Scratch ability token is generated more often than the Tabby Love token.
- This is the only bee which has an ability that can improve another ability without leveling up the bee. These abilities are Tabby Love and Scratch respectively.
|Common & Rare||Basic Bee • Bomber Bee • Brave Bee • Bumble Bee • Cool Bee • Hasty Bee • Looker Bee • Rad Bee • Rascal Bee|
|Epic||Bubble Bee • Bucko Bee • Commander Bee • Demo Bee • Exhausted Bee • Fire Bee • Frosty Bee • Honey Bee • Rage Bee • Riley Bee • Shocked Bee|
|Legendary||Baby Bee • Demon Bee • Diamond Bee • Lion Bee • Music Bee • Ninja Bee • Shy Bee|
|Event||Bear Bee • Cobalt Bee • Crimson Bee • Gummy Bee • Photon Bee • Puppy Bee • Tabby Bee • Vicious Bee|