Rose Field Trip
- Go to the yellow cannon and glide down to the tallest mushroom in the mushroom field. You normally can't access this mushroom unless you glide to it with a parachute.
- After reaching the mushroom, you are free to glide off it and into Rose Field, allowing you to go anywhere in the 15 bee Zone.
Usage: This won't be useful to all beginners. For example, if you are nowhere near the discovery of 12 different bees, but rather closer to 15 eggs in your hive, you may be better off just getting to 15 to unlock the gate. However, if you can use the shortcut or get there normally, you can explore the 15 bee Zone, allowing you to get pollen more quickly, a golden egg in the cave by passing the cave monsters, and access to Polar Bear.
Rose Field Shortcut
In order to attempt this shortcut, you will need about 15 jump power.
Go to the Sunflower Field, where the yellow land (the block that avoids you from entering the Rose field as a starter) is. After that, jump on to it like you would a common block. The jump power is enough to reach the field. This shortcut may not seem useful because by the time you get that much jump power you will probably already have 15 bees. However, it takes a long time to climb the whole mountain just to go to this field, and this might be easier.
25 Bee Gate Shortcut
- Go to the yellow cannon.
- Use the yellow cannon and deploy the parachute to get on top of the hives.
- Go outside the map. Head for the ticket tent and then to the red HQ.
- Go to the top of the 30 bee zone.
- Using the parachute, glide back in the map and up to the 25 bee zone.
Ant Gate Trip
To get into the Ant Challenge without 20 bees, you will need the parachute, at least 10 bees in your hive, and at least 12 bees discovered.
- Go to the Yellow cannon and launch yourself out.
- Deploy the parachute and land on top of the hives.
- Carefully walk on the edge of the map to near the Ant Gate.
- Deploy the parachute again and land on or behind the Ant Gate.
Usage: This allows you to participate in the challenge to get an Ant Amulet and buffs.
To get out, you will need at least +5 movespeed (easiest item with it to get is Basic Boots) Then, jump on the ticket next to the Ant Pass Dispenser, and jump on it. Then jump on the Free Ant Pass Dispenser. Then, you are free to get out of the zone safely.
Red HQ Shortcut
This one is pretty simple to do. You need to time your jump precise enough that you jump on the sign next to the sprout. Then, jump on top of the gate, and simply walk on it until you can jump on the platform with the Strawberry Dispenser and the Royal Jelly.
Usage : Access the shop of the Red HQ, use the Strawberry Dispenser, and grab the royal jelly.
25 Bee Gate Shortcut (alternate)
This shortcut is easier to do, but harder to obtain required equipment. You need to wear Propeller Hat and Beekeeper's Boots and the same time (to have 85 Jump Power, which is enough to bypass 25 Bee Gate. There is 3 routes to bypass it.
Blue Route: Just simply jump from "Egg Hatch" sign to rock next to it.
Pink Route: Stand near blue arch and try to jump on tilted rock. This one is slightly hard to do.
Red Route: Stay on gray patch and jump on little "balcony" above.
Quick note: you can bypass 25 Bee Gate using Propeller Hat and Hiking Boots instead of Beekeeper's Boots. You need to use Red Route (screenshot above), but this will require several tries.
No Longer Working Shortcuts (Patched)
In order to attempt this shortcut, you'll need the parachute, at least 10 bees in your hive, and at least 12 bees discovered.
- Go to the yellow cannon, and use it. Mid-air, unfold your parachute and glide to the roof of Noob Bear's Shop.
- Go on top of the blue ledge and run your way to the top. You are now on the blue ledge and can glide anywhere you want, except into the Blue HQ
Usage: Go to any field or shop you want to go to using this shortcut. (excluding Blue HQ)
5 Bee Gate Shortcut
- With a 2D platformer camera angle, face against the wall and keep holding the D key.
- Jump and shift lock at the right time to glitch into the fence.
- Release shift lock right after and jump.
Gate Glitch Shortcut
Usage: This shortcut allows you to bypass any gate, due to the addition of solid gates instead of instant-killing the player.
For this shortcut, you need the parachute.
To perform this, walk up to any gate and spam the spacebar. Eventually, you will glitch through.