This is one of the first mobs a player will encounter when starting off (the other one being the Rhino Beetle).
It takes about 5 minutes for the Ladybug to respawn after being defeated. Defeating it gives one battle point and 50 honey. There is approximately a 2% chance that defeating it will also give a ticket, and a chance to get a strawberry. There is also an unknown chance that it will give a gumdrop. In addition, there is even a smaller chance you can obtain a Rascal Bee Egg or a Royal Jelly. The amount of honey and the chance for tickets/gumdrops or strawberry is increased with Luck.
Ladybug levels can range from 1-3 depending on the field.
|Clover Field||1 (with 1 Rhino Beetle)||2|
|Strawberry Field||2||2 (on right)
3 (on left)
- Ticket (2% chance) (luck: +drop rate, increments of 1, 5 or 10)
- Strawberry (luck: +drop rate, increments of 1 or 10)
- Gumdrop (luck: +drop rate)
- Rascal Bee Egg
- Royal Jelly
- Magic Bean
- Red Extract
- The respawn timer for a Ladybug currently counts down from 4 minutes and 40 seconds (previously it was 5 minutes and 15 seconds.) However, as with most mobs, Ladybugs do not always respawn immediately after their timer runs out.
- There is a glitch that it will also attack you from outside the mushroom field if the player gets too close to it.
- Another glitch is that the Ladybug would completely ignore the player. This was patched on the 5/11 update.
- Ladybugs are required in lots of quests.
|Normal||Ladybug • Rhino Beetle • Spider • Mantis • Stump Snail • Scorpion • Werewolf • Cave Monster • Ants • Stick Nymph|
|Bosses||Rogue Vicious Bee • King Beetle • Tunnel Bear • Stick Bug|