The King Beetle Amulet occupies its own "slot" - it does not replace your Ant Amulet, Star Amulet or the Moon Amulet. If you have three types of amulet, the King Beetle one will be above your right shoulder, if you have two types, it will be above your left shoulder, and if it's your only type, it will be above your head.
The amulet grants a random number of buffs. The buffs can be field-specific pollen boosts, conversion rate bonuses, and/or bee attack bonuses. The quality of the amulet - the number of buffs it gives as well as the amount of those buffs - improves with the number of times the King Beetle is defeated, up to a maximum of 100 defeats.
Possible Buffs and Values:
- Conversion Rate (Guaranteed) - 1% to 99%
- Bee attack - 1 attack
- Field Boosts (Guaranteed, 2 buffs for an amulet):
- The amulet looks like the King Beetle's head but tilted at a 45-degree angle.
- The Amulet can occasionally glitch and spin around constantly (including your other amulets).
- The King Beetle amulet is the only amulet that is a drop from a mob. On this side note, Onett has stated that the amulet will get better buffs each time you kill the King Beetle, maxing out at 100 King Beetle Kills.
- It is the only amulet in the game which requires a chance to be awarded. If you don't consider the chance of getting a gifted bee for a Star Amulet.
|Inventory||Ticket • Ant Pass • Gumdrops • Stinger • Treats • Eggs • Royal Jelly • Eviction • Hive Slot|
|Scooper • Rake • Clippers • Magnet • Vacuum • Super-Scooper • Pulsar • Electro-Magnet • Scissors • Honey Dipper • Bubble Wand • Scythe • Porcelain Dipper|
|Bags||Pouch • Jar • Backpack • Canister • Mega-Jug • Compressor • Elite Barrel • Port-O-Hive • Porcelain Port-O-Hive|
|Guards||Brave Guard • Hasty Guard • Bomber Guard • Looker Guard • Blue Guard • Elite Blue Guard • Bucko Guard • Red Guard • Elite Red Guard • Riley Guard|
|Hats||Helmet • Propeller Hat • Beekeeper's Mask|
|Belts||Belt Pocket • Belt Bag • Mondo Belt Bag|
|Boots||Basic Boots • Hiking Boots • Beekeeper's Boots|
|Parachute • Glider|
|Sprinklers||Basic Sprinkler • Silver Soakers • Golden Gushers • Diamond Drenchers • The Supreme Saturator|
|Amulets||King Beetle Amulet • Ant Amulet • Star Amulet • Moon Amulet|