There are three Instant Converters:
- Behind the Basic Egg Shop, next to the Sunflower Field. This one is available to all players.
- Just around the corner from the Brave Bee Gate, so you need either 10 bees or 8 bee types to access it.
- Next to the Mountain Top Field, so you need either 25 bees or 22 bee types to access it.
Each machine costs one ticket to use and has an independent cooldown of 15 minutes.
Your honey per pollen rate (which can be increased by earning the Sunflower badges, or obtaining the Gifted Gummy Bee) affects the Instant Converter, too.
- Behind the converter in the Brave Bee area, there is a question that asks 'Black Bear's Title?'. This question is a hint to the code 'Connoisseur', as Black Bear claims to be a Honey Connoisseur in the dialogue of his first quest.
- You can jump into the chute of the converter in the Brave Bee area (10 bee gate). It leads to a white tunnel with a winking Basic Bee image at the end. This image refers to the code 'Wink'. There's a pad in the middle of the tunnel that will transport you to the converter behind the Basic Egg Shop. Don't linger for too long or the Tunnel Bear will kill you!
- You can use the instant converter to squeeze in one more trip to a boosted field, when you know that going back to your hive and waiting for your bees to convert your pollen would take longer than the time you have left on a boost.
- It is more cost-effective to use an instant converter when your backpack is full, since it's a flat cost.
- As a side effect, the instant converter will tell you exactly how much honey you get from a given amount of pollen.
- Keep in mind that the cooldown of an instant converter is the same as the duration of a field boost, which means you will not be able to use the same converter twice during a field boost.