A Gumdrop is an item introduced in the 5/26/18 Goo Event update. When you use it, it drops goo in random spots around the field you are in. Goo grants bonus honey. Bigger goo puddles yield more honey.
You can use a gumdrop by clicking it in the inventory or by pressing "G". There is a 0.7-second cool-down time between uses. If you attempt to use gumdrops before the cool-down is over, a message in the bottom right corner will say: [Must wait X seconds to use gumdrops again]. If you don't have any gumdrops, a message will appear saying : [You don't have any Gumdrops], meaning the player must get more to use.
Gumdrops can be obtained by:
- Spending a ticket at the Gumdrop Shop (3 gumdrops per ticket)
- Killing mobs (Anywhere from 0 to 5 gumdrops per mob, depending on random chance and the type of mob)
- Using active codes:
- "1mFavorites" (5 gumdrops + other things)
- Before Gummy Bear left, completing his quests each gave one gumdrop, except for the last quest, for which the reward was a Gummy Bee Egg.
- The gumdrop flavors are pink lemonade and honeydew as Onett once mentioned.
|Inventory||Ticket • Ant Pass • Gumdrops • Stinger • Treats • Eggs • Royal Jelly • Eviction • Hive Slot|
|Scooper • Rake • Clippers • Magnet • Vacuum • Super-Scooper • Pulsar • Electro-Magnet • Scissors • Honey Dipper • Bubble Wand • Scythe • Porcelain Dipper|
|Bags||Pouch • Jar • Backpack • Canister • Mega-Jug • Compressor • Elite Barrel • Port-O-Hive • Porcelain Port-O-Hive|
|Guards||Brave Guard • Hasty Guard • Bomber Guard • Looker Guard • Blue Guard • Elite Blue Guard • Bucko Guard • Red Guard • Elite Red Guard • Riley Guard|
|Hats||Helmet • Propeller Hat • Beekeeper's Mask|
|Belts||Belt Pocket • Belt Bag • Mondo Belt Bag|
|Boots||Basic Boots • Hiking Boots • Beekeeper's Boots|
|Parachute • Glider|
|Sprinklers||Basic Sprinkler • Silver Soakers • Golden Gushers • Diamond Drenchers • The Supreme Saturator|
|Amulets||King Beetle Amulet • Ant Amulet • Star Amulet • Moon Amulet|