Gifted Bees are a type of bee introduced in the 7/11 update. These bees offer global buffs, called a "Hive Bonus" similar to Badges to all of your bees.
Every time you use a Royal Jelly or an egg, you have a 0.4% (1/250) chance to get a gifted bee. Similarly, feeding a bee its favorite treat can turn it gifted, though this only happens with a 0.0083% (1/12000) chance. Star Treats will always turn a chosen bee into a gifted bee and are the only method to turn Event bees like Bear Bee and Tabby Bee into a gifted bee. Star Eggs will always hatch into a gifted bee that is not already found in your hive. Star Jelly will always turn the bee to a random gifted bee.
- Different color scheme and stars added to body.
- +50% Gather Amount.
- +50% Conversion Rate.
- Applies a Hive Bonus specific to that bee (see below list for details).
- Ability Token- [Inspire]: Doubles pollen gained for 5 seconds, Stacks up to 50 times.
- A gold ring around its hive (As seen in picture above).
- Ability to claim a royal jelly from the Star Hall per Gifted bee type.
List of hive bonuses
|Bomber||Bomb Pollen (+10%)|
|Brave||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Bumble||Blue Bomb Pollen (+20%)|
|Cool||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Hasty||Player Movespeed (+20%)|
|Looker||Critical Power (+50%)|
|Rad||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Rascal||Red Bomb Pollen (+20%)|
|Bubble||Bomb Pollen (+10%)|
|Bucko||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Commander||Critical Chance (+5%)|
|Demo||Buzz Bomb Pollen (+20%)|
|Exhausted||White Pollen (+15%)|
|Fire||Red Bomb Pollen (+20%)|
|Frosty||Blue Bomb Pollen (+20%)|
|Honey||Conversion Rate (+250%)|
|Rage||Bee Attack (+1)|
|Riley||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Shocked||White Pollen (+15%)|
|Demon||Red Bomb Pollen (+20%)|
|Diamond||Blue Pollen (+10%)|
|Lion||Bomb Pollen (+10%)|
|Music||Pollen From Bees (+25%)|
|Ninja||Player Movespeed (+20%)|
|Shy||Red Pollen (+10%)|
|Bear||White Pollen (+20%)|
|Cobalt||Blue Pollen (+15%)|
|Crimson||Red Pollen (+15%)|
|Gummy||Honey Per Pollen (+5%)|
|Photon||Instant Conversion (+5%)|
|Tabby||Critical Power (+50%)|
|Puppy||Bond From Treats (+20%)|
|Vicious||Mob respawn time (-15%)|
- Onett has previously hinted that Panda Bear may give a way to make a bee gifted. As it turns out, Panda Bear gives a Diamond Egg, A Star Egg, and a Star Treat from his new Ant Quests.
- Because Bear Bee is now purchasable from the Robux Shop, people who purchased a Bear Bee from the startup event had their Bear Bee turned into a 1st Edition Gifted Bear Bee.
- Multiple gifted bees of the same type do not apply their Hive Bonus multiple times, nor do they count towards the number of gifted bees in the hive for any machine in Star Hall.
- Using a Royal Jelly on a Gifted Bee will almost certainly make the bee LOSE ITS GIFTED STATUS. (The new bee will have the same chance of turning Gifted as any other bee, 1/250.)
- You can obtain a Star Egg from Mother Bear's ‘7 to 7‘ Quest and a Star Treat from Mother Bear's ‘The Family Final Quest.’
- You can also obtain a Star Egg and a Star Treat from Panda‘s quests.