FANDOM


Eggs are items obtained from bears, Onett, the Basic Egg Shop, around the map, the Ticket Tent, the code PreUpdate (expired) or from the Robux Shop. There are multiple types of eggs: the randomized eggs, which have different probabilities of hatching specific tiers of bees; and event-bee eggs, which always hatch one specific event bee.

To hatch an egg, go to your hive and open the Egg Menu. Find the egg in your inventory and drag it to an available hive slot. (Only slots that are adjacent to already-filled slots are available.)

Types of Eggs

Randomized Eggs

There are four types of eggs that hatch a random type of bee. Better eggs give higher-tier bees.

  • Basic Egg, an ordinary beehive egg. Hatches into a Basic Bee 87% of the time, a rare bee 10% of the time, an epic bee 2.5% of the time, and a legendary bee 0.5% percent of the time.
  • Silver Egg has a 65% chance of hatching into a rare bee, 30% chance of an epic bee, and a 5% chance of a legendary bee.
  • Gold Egg has an 80% chance of hatching into an epic bee, and has a 20% chance of a legendary bee.
  • Diamond Egg is guaranteed to hatch into a legendary bee.
  • Star Egg is guaranteed to hatch into a Gifted Bee you don't already have.
  • Gifted Silver Egg gives a guaranteed gifted bee with the same chance as Silver Egg based on rarity.
  • Gifted Gold Egg gives a guaranteed gifted bee with the same chance as Gold Egg based on rarity.
  • Gifted Diamond Egg gives a guaranteed legendary gifted bee!

Specific Bee Eggs

Event Bee Eggs

Event Bee Eggs are special eggs that are guaranteed to give a specific event bee. The Event Bee Eggs look exactly like a Basic Egg but it states the Event Bee’s name in the title and description. After an Event Bee Egg is hatched, it turns into a permanent Royal Jelly of that specific bee. The Event Royal Jelly will turn any bee into the Event Bee. It cannot be applied if the player already has that event bee in their hive.

  • Photon Bee Egg is purchasable for 500 tickets at the Ticket Tent.
  • Cobalt Bee Egg is purchasable for 250 tickets at the Ticket Tent.
  • Crimson Bee Egg is purchasable for 250 tickets at the Ticket Tent.
  • Bear Bee Egg is purchasable for 1000 Robux in the Robux shop. This was once 650 Robux.
  • Tabby Bee Egg is purchasable at the Ticket Tent for 500 tickets. This was once 250 tickets.
  • Gummy Bee Egg is purchasable for 500 tickets. This was obtained after finishing all of Gummy Bear's quests.
  • Puppy Bee Egg is purchasable for 250 tickets. This will be 500 tickets after the sale.

Gallery

Trivia

  • It is possible to hatch a duplicate Gifted Bee from a Star Egg but in order to achieve this you would have to obtain all the gifted bees in game with the exception of Event Bees.
Items
Inventory Ticket symbol TicketAnt pass Ant PassGumdrops icon GumdropsStinger StingerTreat TreatsBasicEgg EggsRoyalJelly Royal JellyEviction EvictionHiveSlot Hive Slot
Pollen
Collectors
Scooper icon ScooperRake icon RakeClippers ClippersMagnet icon MagnetVacuum icon VacuumSuper-Scooper icon Super-ScooperPulsar icon PulsarElectro-Magnet Electro-MagnetScissors icon ScissorsHoney Dipper icon Honey DipperBubble Wand icon Bubble WandScythe icon ScythePorcelain Dipper Porcelain Dipper
Bags Pouch PouchJar JarBackpack BackpackCanister CanisterMega-Jug Mega-JugCompressor CompressorElite Barrel Elite BarrelPort-O-Hive Port-O-HivePorcelain O Hive Porcelain Port-O-Hive
Guards Brave Guard Brave GuardHasty Guard Hasty GuardBomber Guard Bomber GuardLooker Guard Looker GuardBlue Guard Blue GuardElite Blue Guard Elite Blue GuardBucko Guard Bucko GuardRed Guard Red GuardElite Red Guard Elite Red GuardRiley Guard Riley Guard
Hats HelmetHelmetPropellerPropeller HatBeekeepersMaskBeekeeper's Mask
Belts Belt Pocket-0 Belt PocketBelt Bag Belt BagMondo Belt Bag Mondo Belt Bag
Boots Basic Boots Basic BootsHiking Boots Hiking BootsBeekeeper's Boots Beekeeper's Boots
Gliding
Tools
Parachute ParachuteGlider Glider
Sprinklers Basic Sprinkler Basic SprinklerSilver Soakers Silver SoakersGolden Gushers Golden GushersDiamond Drenchers Diamond DrenchersSupreme Saturator The Supreme Saturator
Amulets King Beetle Amulet King Beetle AmuletSilver Ant Amulet Ant AmuletSilver Star Amulet Star AmuletMoon Amulet Moon Amulet