|Location||Near Clover Field|
Brown Bear is one of six bears that give you quests. He is located behind the Clover Field and next to the Honeystorm. His quests involve collecting pollen from a random field. A new "daily" quest is available 16 hours after claiming the previous one. When a new quest is ready, there should be a "!" on his pad. Talk to him to receive your new quest!
There is a Royal Jelly on a hill behind Brown Bear. You may be able to jump up to it if you have the Bear Morph from Bear Bee, the Propeller Hat, or the Beekeeper's Mask. You can also parachute down to it from the ledge above science bear, accessible from the portal in red HQ.
Brown Bear chooses a random accessible field (except for Mountain Top Field) for the quest. The quests come in different levels with difficulty increasing depending on the number of bees in your hive. Each quest, regardless of level, gives one Royal Jelly. All quests also give at least one ticket, with higher-level quests giving two tickets.
Brown Bear gives information in his dialogues. Some of the information he gives is not found anywhere else in-game.
|Initial (First Talk)||Hey there! I'm Brown Bear. You ever heard of [Royal Jelly]? It's a special food that changes a bee's type! Apply it to a bee's honeycomb cell, and it'll instantly transform! The great thing is the new type will always be Rare, Epic, or Legendary. Well, I happen to have a LOT of [Royal Jelly]. Don't ask me how I got it. And if you complete my quests I'll give you some. I'll only give you 1 quest a day, though. Come talk to me again whenever you're ready for a quest!|
|Quests||Hey there! Are you ready for another quest? Finish this quest and I'll give you a Royal Jelly and (most quests) a Ticket! Check your quest tab for the quest!
Come back to me after you've completed your daily quest.
Great job bud. Here's a [Royal Jelly]! Apply it to a bee's honeycomb cell and the bee will transform into a new type. Come back tomorrow for a new quest.
- He is one of the three permanent bears that can be accessed without any bees, the others being Black Bear and Mother Bear.
- Brown Bear, Polar Bear, and Black Bear are the three bears with infinite quests
- He's the first accessible bear with a list of endless repeating quests.
- Brown Bear is a "he", as Black Bear refers to him that way.
- Brown Bear is the only bear that rewards Royal Jelly and Tickets for every quest completed.
- Brown Bear uses the Knight Animation Package.
- If you claim a quest and haven't finished it until 16 hours later, you can still claim a new quest.
|Quest Bears||Black Bear • Mother Bear • Brown Bear • Panda Bear • Science Bear • Polar Bear|
|Shop Bears||Noob Bear • Pro Bear • Top Bear|
|Traveling Bears||Sun Bear • Gummy Bear|