|Mountain Top Field|
|Bee Prerequisites||25 bees|
Unlike other fields which get their names from a signature plant that decorates the field, this field has no signature plant, nor is it named in any bear's quest. The field's name is known only from some codes which gave field boosts for it. Prior to those, it was known as the 25 Bee Field.
The Mountain Top Field consists entirely of large flowers, it has 393 red flowers and 393 blue flowers. Its dimensions are 24×33, which comes to 792 flowers. It is not defended by anything.
- The Mountain Top Field is the only field not represented in Badges and not targeted by Gummy Bear.
- This is the only field that consists of only large flowers, and the only field without any white flowers.
- Players without 25 bees can bypass the Lion Bee Gate and enter the field through the use of the Red Cannon or by collecting 10 Ability Tokens. Skilled players can do it with just the propeller by using the shortcut called the 25
- The Mountain Top Field's name was first found from the code "Keen4", which gave a boost for the field. So far, there have been six codes which gave a Mountain Top Field boost: "Keen4" (expired), "Xanthan" (expired), "100mvisits" (expired), "Whoops" (expired), "SaleEnd" (expired), "1mFavorites" (valid) and "MegaMittens" (valid)
- There is a Royal Jelly at the end of a tunnel underneath the field. The entrance of the tunnel can be reached from the Pro Shop's roof.
- This and the Rose Field are the only fields where no treats can be obtained.
- This is the only field past a gate with no mobs.
- This is the only field that can‘t obtain a boost from field boosters.